Email to tell us about yourself and past work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Part-time Farm Hand
Part-time Farm Hand will assist in caring for chickens and other chores. Scheduled work days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and may include holidays. This is an entry level position with seasonal hours. 20 hrs/week now through August, 12 hrs/week starting in September.
Candidates should be energetic and quick learners who can work independently.
- Feeding and watering chickens, cleaning nest boxes, collecting eggs
- Washing and packing eggs, maintaining cleanliness in egg washing work area
- Washing feeders, waterers
- Cleaning harvest totes, tools, and work areas
- Packing orders, order fulfillment
- Other farm chores such as weeding or as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Fit, energetic, and willing to work outdoors, in all weather
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Loves to work with animals and doesn’t mind getting dirty
- Has experience working with chickens and/or on a farm
- Has excellent communication skills, a good attitude, and is reliable
- Is capable of lifting 50+ lbs
Position is hourly, with competitive wages based on experience. Farm-fresh produce and eggs provided when available.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Please send a summary of your work experience and tell us a little bit about yourself to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.